Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thank You, Justin

In light of Thanksgiving coming up, I tend to reflect on everything and everyone I am thankful for in my life.  I do take daily moments to be thankful, but around Thanksgiving, being among everyone who

Well this post is dedicated to my husband.  My life partner.  My best friend.  My heart.

Justin,

Thank you for always, always supporting me.  Ever since I met you, you have always stuck up for me and have supported me in decisions I have made and helped me weigh out the good and bad.  I have always said that I like that you're so analytical  and I still do.

Thank you for being a terrific father to our beautiful, growing daughter.  You are so good to her and I fall in love with you over and over again every day when I see you walk with her and read to her.  I would be so lost without you both.

Thank you for taking care of me at my worst and encouraging me at my best.  You always show me that you are selfless and always, always have mine and Annaliese's best interests at hand.  I see the sacrifices you make every day for us, and I want to tell you I appreciate them all.

Thank you for the little things.  Cooking breakfasts and dinners, mowing the lawn for the last 4 1/2 years, for dealing with the landlords and paying rent, for taking care of us all financially, for running to the store just because I had a craving for eggnog.  AND for signing up for ballroom dance lessons with me (SOON).  You're so sweet and I know how lucky I am to have found you.

I love you more than words will ever say and I know that the best is yet to come.  I look forward to growing old with you by my side, laughing at the inside jokes we have and STILL chasing each other around the house.  :)  You are my one and only love.

Love,
Me

By the way, this conversation happened today.

Me: I love you honey, you're the best
Justin: hmmm, ok
Me: No, you really are
Justin:  Ok, I'm not disagreeing with you

:)  I love this man.

~See, it wasn't too sappy, was it?
NaBloPoMo November 2012

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! And LOL "I'm not disagreeing with you"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet. I'm sure you both are very lucky to have each other! I love that he went to the store just because you had a craving, and ballroom dancing? DH and I talked about this pre-kids, and it never happened, so I'm just a little bit jealous. How great is Justin?! And no, I wouldn't disagree with you, either! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's very sweet and takes good care of Annaliese and I both. Justin has a physical handicap with his foot, so I'm sure it will be a great challenge for him to ballroom dance, but he wants to do it because he knows it will be fun for the both of us. He's a good guy ;)

      Delete

Share Some Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!