Friday, November 9, 2012

Blogging On Empty

So tired.

Only on day 9 of #NaBloPoMo and part of me wishes I didn't begin this challenge because I don't find productive time during the day to start and finish a blog post, so I'm left getting a post in minutes before midnight.  BUT part of me really really enjoys this writing thing every day and I am proud of the days that have come and gone behind me with a daily stamp in them...but still it's hard.

Especially when you're tired.



Especially with a crying baby at 11pm...



For now, I'm going to consider this as a pitiful post and try for a real post tomorrow.



For now, I blog you goodnight.


NaBloPoMo November 2012

4 comments:

  1. I'm finding it hard too and my kids are older! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacie! Good luck to you also! ONLY 18 more days!

      Delete
  2. I'm right there with you just before midnight, every.single.day. It's so hard, but it will be worth it at the end of the month. I so believe it! Great job keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wanted to quit so many times! I seriously am not cut out for this! lol I have skipped a day or 3 and then wrote all of the posts on one day to be caught back up! Yesterday I wrote 4 posts to be caught up! Ugh! 11 more days!!!!

      Delete

Share Some Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!