Sunday, November 11, 2012

FALLin' In Love

For today's #NaBloPoMo post, I'm just trying to get caught up with everything, including blogging daily.  Now that this post will be posted on the day it was actually written, I feel like I'm a little caught up at least.

Anyway...

Today's high was about 62 degrees.  Perfect day to do some yardwork.  So while Justin was outside mowing the lawn (hopefully for the last time until spring) he was nice enough to rake a pile of leaves together for Annaliese and I to play in.

This is how we enjoyed our lovely fall day. Prepare to be flooded with cuteness!  :o)
















On a side note, THANK YOU to all of our Veterans who have served, fought and died to keep our great nation free.  God Bless America!  Happy Veterans Day!


NaBloPoMo November 2012



9 comments:

  1. SOO cute!!! I love watching the kids play in the leaves. She looks like she's having a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jen! I used to LOOOVE playing in the leaves when I was a kid! I was so happy that Justin and I got to share this with our daughter! Having kids, really does make life more fun ;)

      Delete
  2. Precious pictures of Miss Annaliese! You have such a photogenic child!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pile of leaves! She looks so comfy sitting in there! Annaliese will definitely remember smiles with fall leaves--I'm sure of it. :) I LOVE her fanning herself with the leaf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sandra! She did have a lot of fun! I was so excited to have this moment with her! So much fun! Definitely a tradition for years to come! :)

      Delete
  4. The pictures of Anna sticking out her tongue are too cute...reminds me when Gabbie was a baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gabbie isn't a baby anymore?? When did this happen? haha! I know! Kids make the craziest faces sometimes! :) I just happened to catch this one on camera! Miss you xox

      Delete

Share Some Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!