Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Annaliese And Her Two Feet

I can't even begin to tell you how I feel right now!

I woke up yesterday morning, to a funny girl reading her book in her crib.  Just an ordinary day.  Nothing new...
(I gave her the book...she doesn't normally sleep with a book)


Then by around 3pm in the afternoon, she's walking!  Just.  Like.  That.  Walking!  And she's been walking around the house like a pro, ever since!  Cutting corners, pivots, everything!  And everywhere too!

(Video was taken after dinner and a bath)



It's truly amazing how in literally just a blink of an eye, everything changed and another milestone was met.  Justin and I are SO proud of our growing girl!  Her aunts, uncles, and grandparents are all so very proud too!  Thanksgiving will be really fun now, with a good game of tag after dinner ;)

NaBloPoMo November 2012

10 comments:

  1. Go Annaliese!! That's awesome! Se is a pro! And I absolutely LOVE her standing on her head...and the wave, of course!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kyra! It's crazy that it literally JUST HAPPENED! It's just like "they" say... I swear I'll be in shock for awhile over this!

      Delete
  2. Aw, look at her go go go! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! She is truckin around the house now!

      Delete
  3. Awwww...How cute is she!! Anna is a pro ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) She is an overnight pro now! She just needs to watch where she's going, and she'll be running soon! ;) haha!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! I love how she puts her head on the ground and looks at you... too stinkin' cute!@
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa! I have no idea where she came up with that, but we think it will lead her into some gymnastics someday ;)

      Delete
  5. Tee hee, I love the title of this post. It's perfect. Annaliese is walking, dun-dun-dun, and there's no going back! Watch out, Mama! She's off! Congrats! This made me remember how big a milestone "walking" is, and how proud mamas are when it happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy to see her around the house now, after a full week of walking! She's still so proud of herself! She is very close to standing up from the middle of the room too! :) Life is truly amazing in all angles.

      Delete

Share Some Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!