Thursday, November 29, 2012

Feeling The Love For Votes

As you may know, in addition to trying to catch up on NaBloPoMo for this month, I have also been campaigning for votes to be in the top 25 of Family Blogs by Moms of 2012 through Circle Of Moms.

I was nominated earlier this month by a very sweet anonymous person (again, whoever you are, THANK YOU!).

As my second to last post for the month, I am using this post to promote votes for my blog!  Please go to this site and click vote.  I would really love to win this award and have a sparkly new badge for my blog to display.

You can also click this badge to see what place I'm currently in!  Voting ends tonight at 4pm PST!



Thank you to all of my family, friends, and blogging buddies for all of your daily votes and for recruiting more votes, as this means so much to me coming up on my one year Blogger-versary!

Love to you all!


NaBloPoMo November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Some Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!