I know, I know, it's been a long while since I have linked up with Stasha and joined her Monday Listicles. I am ashamed I've gone this long without linking up, but sometimes there just isn't enough time for everything I want to do. (Okay, more than just sometimes) But today is a new day!
Today's topic is Lesson's I've Learned in 2012.
There are way more than 10 lessons I have learned in this past year, but for your sake, I'll limit my list to only 10.
1. Setting a limit of eating out is a MUST
2. Teaching a young'n the meaning of the word "no" is harder than I thought
3. Blogging is good for me. Good for my soul.
4. How to make stuffed grape leaves (thanks, dad!)
5. Beginner HTML code (that's right, future geek alert- thanks, hubby)
6. How to balance a feeding baby in one hand and feed myself with the other
7. How to smile through tough times because life is short
8. The Gangnum Style Dance
9. Sticking to a diet and exercise plan is HARD work
10. My allergies have somehow gotten worse since I got pregnant