Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Circle Of Moms Vote!


I received an email the other day from Circle Of Moms saying that I was voted by a very kind-hearted person to be on the list of the Top 25 Family Blogs By Moms - 2012!  I am not sure who put my name in, because that was not told to me in the email, so whoever it was...THANK YOU!!!

So now I need my help from my blogging buddies!  Please go to Circle Of Moms and click here to view my profile and vote for me!  You are able to vote once every 24 hours, so if you feel up for it, give me more than 1 vote :)  I don't really get a "prize" per say, other than bragging rights to be on the Top 25 Family Blogs of 2012 List and I'd get a cool badge for my blog, which really means a lot to me!  I appreciate any help you guys can give me!  Here are some FAQs about the Top 25 contest.  I am currently in 43rd place and voting ends November 29,2012 at 4pm PST.

So please click the tweet/facebook button below and spread the word and vote for me and Our Foto Friendly Family blog to make this list!

Thank you for all of your help and support!  Much Love! 

NaBloPoMo November 2012

2 comments:

Share Some Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!