Sunday, November 25, 2012

Friendly Photo Dump

This week's Monday Listicles is 10 Photos in Your Phone.  Yes I am taking this opportunity to have a "free day" in doing NaBloPoMo and will be sharing with you 10 pictures from my phone.  I am also considering this my "Friendly Photo Dump" too! :)


1. Annaliese and Daddy at a skating rink birthday party

2. Tippy Toes

3.  Annaliese checking out the doctors office when Mommy was sick

4.  Annaliese doing her baby yoga - "Downward Puppy"  

5.  Annaliese and a walk on a warm fall day

6. "You're a Winner in The Game Of Life" - game night

7.  My iPhone case from Shutterfly
8.  Big Pretty eyes

9.  Annaliese and Mommy at a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party


10.  Daddy reading a bedtime story to Annaliese

You can also find all of these pictures and more by following me on Instagram.

What random pictures do you find on your phone?



NaBloPoMo November 2012

8 comments:

  1. The downward puppy is hands down my fav! YaY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you! Mine too! A friend of mine came up with that unofficial position name :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I have always wondered if anybody bought the iPhone cases. It looks so cool. Do you dig it? Adorable pics, but the Game of Life is one of those games that makes me want to hide under the couch for family time. Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love my case! I think it could use a little more "grip" feel to it, but I absolutely love it!

      Delete
  3. Aw, I love her downward puppy! Did you teach her that? Soooo cute! Photos on my phone include J, my dogs, and the occasional food item

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't believe I taught her that position. She likes to try to do somersaults already. I'm thinking gymnastics is in her future. And I forgot what life was like before Instagram! I seriously take pictures of everything now...AND get excited about it! haha! But most of my pics are of the little one, as most mommies do. ;)

      Delete
  4. You are so pretty! Love your little girls cheeky faces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, Stasha! Kids faces are the best :)

      Delete

Share Some Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!