Ironically, Justin and I were watching the Back To The Future movies this weekend. Seeing as how the movies were made in the 80's it was fun to watch the "special effects" that was used to indicate time travel. Things definitely aren't like they used to be!
Well today for the weekly Monday Listicles we bring to you 10 Clues You're Living in 2012.
1. Every home has at least 2 flat screen TVs in them.
2. People don't have a land line telephone, and use their cell phones as their primary phones.
3. You can go months without actually speaking to someone but still email, text and Facebook them.
4. There is no more Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, or Dick Clark.
5. Kids as young as age 6 or 7 have their own cell phones.
6. I'm willing to bet that MOST people do not print every digital picture they take and don't actually put pictures in photo albums anymore. I know I don't.
7. Most of what you see on television are reality shows...stupid reality shows.
8. Newspapers hardly exist. People use the internet to learn of current events. A tornado hits and we check Twitter!
9. A whole family can be famous and have their own reality show just from being rich. (The Kardashians)
10. You can be on unemployment for over 2 years.