Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Friendly Photo Dump

I've seen a few fellow bloggers dump a whole bunch of photos in one post and I think that's a brilliant idea.  In an effort to keep my iPhone's available storage space at a good number for me and the photo count below 1,000, I'm dumping some random photos for your viewing pleasure.  While these pictures are random and could be a picture of anything I choose to digitally document, I'm sure you could guess they're mostly pictures of my favorite photo subject. :)

P.S.  This won't occur on only certain days of the week or month, just whenever I feel the need to reset the number of pictures in my phone.

Playing in blankets

Lookin sharp in her floral dress

Fell asleep on mommy

Found this on Facebook.  Hilarious awareness!

At a baby shower

Happy with a full belly

Asleep with her dolly

Playing with the cat

A rather awesome bib from Target

Playing with her laptop

Just as happy as can be!




Your Friendly Mama,

4 comments:

  1. What a great photo collection!
    Love the Target bib, don't you just love Target?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I DO love Target! We live about 1/2 mile from one and it can be dangerous!

      Delete
  2. I love LOVE the sleeping ones, especially the one where she fell asleep on you...so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jen! :) I'm pretty fond of the sleeping ones too.

      Delete

Share Some Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!