Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Late Night Rambles

So, it's 2:17am according to my iPod which I'm currently using to write at the moment (nice app!) and my little almost 5 month old teether decided to wake up from her evening sleep at 12:30am.  So now I'm left with a rambling mind and a baby who won't sleep.  Might as well make the time useful and write.  Right? I've been wondering what to write about in this blog.  Wondering if the world really wants to hear what I have to say.  Then I started thinking that I want the world to hear what I have to say, so I better get to it!  Of course, I'm not going to go all out right now and blog my heart out at 2:30 in the morning.  I'd really rather be sleeping right now.  But definitely more to come soon!  I've always found myself interesting, as my friends and family have, so I'd like to invite you to take a look at the world through my eyes; my words.  That's mainly my goal.  That and to get a better grasp on blogging as a whole.  I want to reach out to people and attend conferences and make friends in the blogging world.  That I'm excited for!  I'll share my pictures, stories, poems, opinions and not worry about people pleasing.  I may not use perfect grammar or spelling (but thanks to spell check, those errors should be few and far between).  I'm very imperfect and I like it that way. 


Anyway, thanks for listening to my late night ramble of the evening.  Maybe if this starts a trend, I'll start a segment every night I'm awake and can't sleep.  I'm hoping it doesn't because again I'd rather sleep.  But while I'm awake and nothing to do, I'll share with you my thoughts, even if they are just rambles.  The more I write, the more I'll write.  Right?  G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Some Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!