HAPPY NEW YEAR!
With this being my first post of 2013, I have some exciting news to fill you in on! (Not so new if you already follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram)
I am pleased and very excited to announce that after thinking long and hard about going into the Independent Consultant business, I am now an Independent Scentsy Consultant! Check out my shiny new consultant logo to your right! Click on it and it will take you to my official business website! (thanks hubby!)
Scentsy Fragrance offers a variety of home and personal fragrance products, including scented wickless candles and decorative ceramic warmers, which together provide a safer alternative to burning wicked candles.
If you remember correctly, I had posted here a few weeks ago about possibly going this route for a little extra income for our family.
So you ask why did I choose to go with Scentsy and becoming an independent consultant?
1) I love Scentsy products! I believe in their products. I'm excited to represent their products. If there's one thing I know about being in sales is you have to believe in what you're trying to sell and how they outweigh their competitors. Done!
2) I get to meet new people along the way! Although I tend to be a shy person in some aspects, I am still a social person and love meeting new people! You never know who you might come across. They might become a good friend to you!
3) I get to make my own hours! I can set my own schedule! I can't tell you how excited I am about this part! Being a stay at home mom and having the desire to continue to be a stay at home mom, this is very important to me.
4) I can feel better by contributing financially to our family again and by doing something I love and am passionate about! I think this will help me in so many ways!
5) I can be creative and market my business! I can also do my own promotions and games to get some more clientele! This is exciting! Pinterest, here I come!
6) I can make money! I can earn all inclusive paid for vacations! I can set goals for myself and strive for them! Being out of the working field for over 2 years, I lost track of many things that I didn't think I would miss. One of which was making financial goals for myself. I'm back on it and it feels great!
I am very, very excited to announce my business to all of you and I hope that you will support me in my decision! No, I don't mean ordering from me (although that would be really nice if you wanted to)...I just mean praying for me and believing in me. That's all I can really ask for.
So THANK YOU in advance for your support! I really appreciate it!
So now to get to the fun stuff!
Check out my business website : https://treatyournose.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home
Also check out my Facebook business page and "LIKE" it while you're there: http://www.facebook.com/TreatYourNose This is where I'll be announcing specials and promotions! So if you're ready to treat your nose, let me know! :)
Your Independent Scentsy Consultant,