Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Whole New Blog World!

Hey there!  Welcome to my new page layout!  It didn't take me long to figure out a few things I wanted to do to my blog in order to have it a little more how I wanted it.  Okay, Justin helped, but still I'm proud of myself for mostly figuring it out on my own!  (GO ME!)


I learned that the old 3rd party template I was using before had been keeping me from doing a few things.  I couldn't figure out how to reply to a comment without leaving myself a new comment and so my lovely visitors would see my response.  Well using a plain ol' Blogger template fixed that problem!  
I also figured out how to get my creative signature to default on my posts without having to do it manually!  To do this, I found a very informative blog post that came quite easy to use!  For you other Blogger users, Click Here to see how you can get your own signature and use as a default.  
Then I figured out how to get the social media follow buttons in one group using www.addthis.com.  That was also easy to do!

Now I just need to figure out how to do a custom header with some pretty pictures and someday create my own button and I should be good to go!  I also would like to get more familiar with "linking up".  I have linked 2 posts to Memories Captured hosted by Alison and Galit which was pretty easy to do because Alison is great at breaking down the step by step process to do so.  Maybe someday I'll be able to host my own link up!  But for now, I'll just enjoy linking up to other bloggers. :)  Thanks girls!

The more I understand about how the blogging world works, the more I really enjoy it!  I look forward to posting way more often than I have been over the last 6 months.  Just hope you all enjoy reading them!


Your Friendly Mama,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Some Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!