Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Worded Wednesday

Annaliese is teething.  I'm not really sure if she's ever stopped since she started, which was at about age 4 1/2 months.  She currently has 4 teeth that are out on the bottom row and the 2 front top teeth are soooo close to coming out!  But until then....she still wakes up 1-2 times a night cause her teeth hurt.  Justin and I try not to go get her the moment she cries, but sometimes she gets herself hysterical and then there is NO HOPE in getting her to go back to sleep.  Or we sometimes try to let her cry and her stubbornness has led her to cry for 3 HOURS one night, and finally we gave up and went and got her.  We thought that this cannot possibly be good for our child.  It wasn't good for US.  It's truly mind boggling!

Sleep training a baby is not an easy task, and especially when they're teething.  Then I came across this on Facebook.  Things like this remind me that we're not alone.  Although I know we never are because all babies go through certain things and on the other hand every baby is different.  

Just thought this was appropriate lately :)


Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope this Monster named Teething goes away soon so you can get your sleeping angel back! Hang in there, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying! lol Oh and guess what? She has yet ANOTHER tooth about to come through on the top...so that's 3 on top and 4 on the bottom. I'm bound to lose track soon! Geesh! I guess maybe it's better that she get them all at once? :-/

      Delete

Share Some Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!